- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
- 2018 Act Education
2018 Act Education
From 1 October 2018, Customs will have a new Act that may affect your business.
The Act came into effect 1 October 2018 and your business will need to be able to comply from that date.
These pages are intended to help you understand what's changed so you can work out what it may mean for your business.
The information is based on broad customer categories to make it easier to understand. Not all changes will apply to all businesses. What changes affect you will depend on how your business operates. Please read the information carefully to determine if and how it applies to you.