- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is Excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Customs-Controlled Areas
- Excise forms and documents
Annual Goods Survey 2016
New Zealand Customs Service is launching its annual goods client survey. This helps us to continually improve our service delivery at the border and our customers’ experience.
Persons who have had goods cross the border within the last 12 months have been randomly selected to answer some questions on their experience of the service provided by the New Zealand Customs Service. This may have included having internet purchases delivered from overseas, paying GST and/or duty on imported goods, moving personal effects in or out of the country, importing or exporting goods, or acting in a customs broker role.
Participants are contacted by email only using the email address associated with their client code.