- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
Pay your deferred account
The information below outlines the requirements by you for paying your deferred account.
Pay your account
We will email you a detailed account statement every second Wednesday.
You must pay us within 7 days of getting your statement.
We only accept payment by direct debit.
If you adjust an import entry after we generate a statement, you will have to pay any differences in the next payment run.
If you don’t pay in time, we may:
- withdraw the facility from you
- charge you interest and penalties on the unpaid amount (provided it meets the threshold). See information on Penalties, fines and fees including compensatory interest, late payment penalties and how these apply when duty is not paid on time
- require you to pay any future duties before you get your goods
- use the security you gave us to pay the overdue debt.
We reserve the right to:
- take your goods and sell them to offset outstanding costs
- recover the debt from your importer
- take any other appropriate actions.
We will only reinstate your account when you have paid us in full. You must apply in writing.
If you have questions about your statement, contact the Revenue Management Team:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 09 927 8607
- fax: 09 927 8017