- Advice for exporters, importers and businesses
- Movement of goods
- Customs duties
- Excise clients
- Goods clearance fees deferral
- Lodging of Import Declarations
- Movement of critical supplies
- NZ Maritime Border Controls
- Permits and Carnets
- Point of Care test kits
- Public counters
- Tariff Concessions
- Trade enquiries
Information on how Customs is helping to keep trade flowing during New Zealand’s response to COVID-19.
Trade is an important service, and during all COVID-19 Alert Levels Customs will continue to ensure that imports and exports clear the border.