- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
- Advice for exporters, importers and businesses
- Movement of goods
- Customs duties
- Excise clients
- Goods clearance fees deferral
- Lodging of Import Declarations
- Movement of critical supplies
- Permits and Carnets
- Point of Care test kits
- Public counters
- Tariff Concessions
- Trade enquiries
All public counters across the country will remain CLOSED until further notice.
If you wish to clear goods through Customs then you should do so using electronic processes. You can find more information about clearing goods electronically on our Import section.
Private importers can request a clearance of their held goods by emailing a PDF scanned copy of all documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use a Customs Broker to clear the goods on your behalf.
If you have any questions you can email email@example.com.
If you cannot provide your documentation via electronic means and have an urgent need to visit a Service Delivery counter, please contact your local Customs office. Otherwise you can call the Contact Centre on 0800 428 786 for assistance.
If you are a Broker or Freight Forwarder and you wish to discuss the clearance of goods, please email Service Delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call your local Customs office to arrange an appointment.