Skip to main content
Page load in progress

Right to residence

If you want to claim household effects concessions, you must prove you’re allowed to live here.

You can do this with a:

  • New Zealand passport
  • Australian passport
  • New Zealand residence or Returning Resident’s Visa
  • Australian permanent residence or Resident Return Visa
  • NZ Work Visa valid for 12 months or more
  • NZ Work Visa in these 2 categories - 
  • Work to Residency (Skilled Migrant Category) OR Long Term Business Visa
  • NZ Visitor’s Visa valid for 3 years or more.

This does not include a 3 year multiple entry visa.