- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
Customs Credit Card Payment Portal will be unavailable from Friday 23 August 10:00pm until Sunday 25 August 11:00pm.
Right to residence
If you want to claim household effects concessions, you must prove you’re allowed to live here.
You can do this with a:
- New Zealand passport
- Australian passport
- New Zealand residence or Returning Resident’s Visa
- Australian permanent residence or Resident Return Visa
- NZ Work Visa valid for 12 months or more
- NZ Work Visa in these 2 categories -
- Work to Residency (Skilled Migrant Category) OR Long Term Business Visa
- NZ Visitor’s Visa valid for 3 years or more.
This does not include a 3 year multiple entry visa.