Right to residence
If you want to claim household effects concessions, you must prove you’re allowed to live here.
You can do this with a:
- New Zealand passport
- Australian passport
- New Zealand Resident Visa or Permanent Resident Visa
- Australian permanent residence or Resident Return Visa
- current work visa valid for 12 months or more
- current work visa issued under the Entrepreneur Work Visa Category
- current work to residence visa issued under the:
- Talent (Accredited Employers) work instructions
- Talent (Arts, Culture and Sports) work instructions
- Long Term Skill Shortage List work instructions
- Skilled Migrant Category Job Search instructions
- South Island Contribution work instructions
- New Zealand Visitor’s Visa valid for 3 years or more.
This does not include a 3 year multiple entry visa.