Right to residence
If you want to claim household effects concessions, you must prove you’re allowed to live here.
You can do this with a:
- New Zealand passport
- Australian passport
- New Zealand residence or Returning Resident’s Visa
- Australian permanent residence or Resident Return Visa
- NZ Work Visa valid for 12 months or more
- NZ Work Visa in these 2 categories -
- Work to Residency (Skilled Migrant Category) OR Long Term Business Visa
- NZ Visitor’s Visa valid for 3 years or more.
This does not include a 3 year multiple entry visa.