- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
Annual Passenger Survey
We're launching our Annual Passenger Survey next Monday 29 April 2019.
On Monday 29 April we're launching our annual passenger survey which helps us to continually improve service delivery at the border.
The feedback received from passengers provides insights into areas where we can improve. It also provides data for accountability purposes such as our Annual Report.
The survey will run for two weeks.