Auckland Customhouse will be closed on Monday 27 January for Auckland Anniversary and will reopen on Tuesday morning.
- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
Our economy relies on imported goods and commercial tourism from all corners of the globe.
Find out about the documentation, clearances and requirements you need when entering New Zealand, and how to make your entry as smooth as possible.