- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
- Advice for exporters, importers and businesses
- Movement of goods
- Customs duties
- Excise clients
- Goods clearance fees deferral
- Lodging of Import Declarations
- Movement of critical supplies
- NZ Maritime Border Controls
- Permits and Carnets
- Point of Care test kits
- Public counters
- Tariff Concessions
- Trade enquiries
When applying for a career us, you need to tell us about yourself to help us decide if you have the right skills for the role.
You are asked to provide us with a large amount of personal information when applying for a job. The types of information you are asked for includes:
- your name
- contact details
- your CV
- criminal connections
- previous employer.
To help us collect all that information, and manage the recruitment process we use Aotal Ltd (Snaphire). We control the jobs and all other content that appear on this site, Snaphire maintains responsibility for the security and privacy of its services. For more information about Snaphire’s privacy practices, see their privacy statement.
We collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide through our website to enable us to determine your suitability for the job you are applying for. During this process the information is only viewable by our staff required for the recruitment process, i.e. staff in HR and people involved in the employment process, e.g. those on your interview panel.
We only use this information for the purposes of assessing your suitability for the role you have applied for. We do not retain your information once the process is finished, however if you give us permission we will retain your resume so that it can be re-used if you apply for other jobs in the future.
The information you provide can also be viewed by site administrators and contractors (including third parties providing services relating to the administration, improvement and/or securing of this site and the information it contains). This is necessary to resolve any issues and maintain our website.