- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
- Advice for exporters, importers and businesses
- Movement of goods
- Customs duties
- Excise clients
- Goods clearance fees deferral
- Lodging of Import Declarations
- Movement of critical supplies
- NZ Maritime Border Controls
- Permits and Carnets
- Point of Care test kits
- Public counters
- Tariff Concessions
- Trade enquiries
Working Tariff Document reprint
The Working Tariff Document (WTD) has been reprinted with an effective date of 30 December 2018.
Current holders of a WTD or subscribers to the amendment service will need to purchase the reprinted version to maintain an up-to-date copy. All future amending pages will be typeset to replace the WTD reprint 2018 version only.
The reprint has been brought about by the significant changes to be made by the Tariff (CPTPP) Amendment Order 2018, bringing benefits to New Zealand from the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership from 30 December 2018. The reprint also consolidates the extensive amendments that have been made to the WTD since the last reprint.
The purchase price of the reprinted WTD will be kept at $255.00 (GST inclusive) for the hard copy or the single user electronic version. A network user version is also available on request.
Please note that overseas purchases will incur an additional freight charge.
Should you wish to purchase the reprinted WTD, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order.