- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is Excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Customs-Controlled Areas
- Excise forms and documents
Lodge your excise entry
If you’re newly licensed, you must lodge excise entries every month for at least six months.
All new licensees – and existing licensees who’re paying monthly – must lodge excise entries within 15 working days from the end of the month the alcohol products were removed from the Customs-Controlled Area (CCA) or licensed off-site storage area.
Read more about alcohol entry and payment timeframes (PDF 151 KB).