Broker payment of deposit for temporary import/Sight entry
|Account Name:||MDS Deposits Account Suspense|
|Bank Name:||Westpac Banking Corporation (New Zealand Division)
New Zealand Government Branch
318 Lambton Quay, Wellington, New Zealand
Please ensure you enter the following details when you make direct credit payment to us:
- Particulars: enter Customs entry number
- Code: leave it blank
- Reference: leave it blank
- Please email the payment advice to email@example.com. Failure to follow above instructions will result in delivery order not being issued in a timely manner.
- Do not include payment for Import Transaction Fee and Biosecurity Entry Levy into the payment for deposit. You will be advised to make a separate payment for the fee/levy after temporary import entry is cleared on cash.
- To avoid making a separate payment, we strongly encourage Customs broker to either declare entry on broker deferred or client deferred account.