- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
Information about becoming an organisation administration.
An organisation administrator manages the permissions of other TSW users to perform actions in TSW on behalf of their organisation. They approve a user’s link to their organisation, and whether the user can submit registrations and/or lodgements in the name of their organisation.
It also allows them to manage their organisation’s registration in TSW
Information on becoming an organisation administrator can be found in the Fact sheets and guides within Resource material.