- Start importing
- Import Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
- Advice for exporters, importers and businesses
- Movement of goods
- Customs duties
- Excise clients
- Goods clearance fees deferral
- Lodging of Import Declarations
- Movement of critical supplies
- NZ Maritime Border Controls
- Permits and Carnets
- Point of Care test kits
- Public counters
- Tariff Concessions
- Trade enquiries
Location of goods codes
The Location of Goods field is what tells TSW where to send the delivery notifications.
A ‘Location of goods’ refers to the premises where the consignment will be held awaiting clearance. This could be a port or a freight forwarder's store. The premises must be both a CCA and a MPI Transitional Facility (TF) but you can use either premises code in the Location of goods field. For valid ports you can also use UNLOCODES e.g. NZAKL.
A valid premises code must always be shown in the ‘Location of goods’ field.
An UNLOCODE should be shown when the location of the shipment is the port of loading/discharge the shipment is departing/arriving by sea.
This location will be electronically notified when the consignment clearance or movement is approved.
This list shows the current Location of goods codes [XLSX 23 KB] for approved premises in each port region.
This document (TSW Electronic Delivery Notifications) is a guide for industry to understand how to notify the right parties electronically using TSW.