- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
- Advice for exporters, importers and businesses
- Movement of goods
- Customs duties
- Excise clients
- Goods clearance fees deferral
- Lodging of Import Declarations
- Movement of critical supplies
- NZ Maritime Border Controls
- Permits and Carnets
- Point of Care test kits
- Public counters
- Tariff Concessions
- Trade enquiries
Location of goods codes
The Location of Goods field is what tells TSW where to send the delivery notifications.
A ‘Location of goods’ refers to the premises where the consignment will be held awaiting clearance. This could be a port or a freight forwarder's store. The premises must be both a CCA and a MPI Transitional Facility (TF) but you can use either premises code in the Location of goods field. For valid ports you can also use UNLOCODES e.g. NZAKL.
A valid premises code must always be shown in the ‘Location of goods’ field.
An UNLOCODE should be shown when the location of the shipment is the port of discharge the shipment is arriving by sea.
This location will be electronically notified when the consignment clearance or movement is approved.
This list shows the current Location of goods codes [XLSX 23 KB] for approved premises in each port region.
This document (TSW Electronic Delivery Notifications) is a guide for industry to understand how to notify the right parties electronically using TSW.