- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
Reporting alleged integrity breaches
The New Zealand Customs Service promotes and reinforces a culture of high integrity in the workplace.
If you have any concerns about fraud, corruption, or integrity breaches at Customs please:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Customs Integrity Line: 0800 835 269 - Contact the Crimestoppers-operated anonymous and independent reporting service, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Any alleged integrity breaches will be treated seriously, and assessed by an Integrity Assessment Committee.