- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
Latest version of MIGs packages now available for software developers
04.29pm 06 November 2018 | News
The MIGs packages have been updated and are now available.
The changes include:
- Updated example messages and responses for the individual lodgement types
- Updated MIGs versions for each lodgement type to include addendum information
- Includes addendums 4 and 5, which contain a summary for changes not previously published but distributed to software providers.
You can find the new packages under the Technical Reference documents for TSW. Any old versions should now be discarded and the new versions referred to when coding for WCO3 messages.
If you have any questions about this information, please email JBMS@customs.govt.nz