- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
Customs Credit Card Payment Portal will be unavailable from Friday 23 August 10:00pm until Sunday 25 August 11:00pm.
Consolidated list of approvals
The Consolidated List of Approvals (PDF 3 MB), also known as Tariff Concessions, is a collated set of general approvals relating to Part II of the Tariff of New Zealand.
Customs administers these general approvals made under Part II of The Tariff in accordance with Section 8 of the Tariff Act 1988.
All concessions application decisions are notified in Tariff Concession (Advertisement) Notices in the Customs Edition of the New Zealand Gazette. The online version of the Gazette is available on the Department of Internal Affairs website.
Learn more about how to apply for a tariff concession.