- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
Annual Goods Client Survey 2019
Customs will run its annual Goods Clients Survey in the week commencing 1st July.
This survey involves sending a questionnaire to a random selection of organisations and private individuals who have either moved goods across the border within the last financial year (1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019) or who have been excise clients during that time.
The survey provides important customer feedback and identifies opportunities to improve our service delivery and customer experience.
Participants are contacted by email using the address associated with their client code.
If you have any questions, please contact the Performance, Analysis and Reporting team by emailing email@example.com.