- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
We collect information because we need it as part of what we do.
We live in a digital age. Technology like the internet allows us to collect and store information online as ‘data’.
For Customs, this data includes personal information collected from people and companies we interact with.
- What happens to your information?
- Who sees it?
- Why do we need it?
- How can you be sure it’s kept private and safe?
Discover how your information helps us keep New Zealand safe and secure.
At the same time, you can also discover what we’re doing at Customs to protect the privacy and safety of your information.