- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Customs-controlled areas
- Excise forms and documents
Changes to Customs forms
Customs (Excisable Goods Entry) Amendment Rules 2017 – summary of changes
The Customs (Excisable Goods Entry) Rules 1997 have been amended to allow for the submission of excise entries via Trade Single Window.
The Excise Forms C6 and C6CS have also been updated to reflect the rule changes and to include references to losses by kilos of tobacco content, the Health Promotion Agency levy, the Accident Compensation Corporation levy and the Petroleum Fuel Monitoring levy.
Advance Notice of Departure C2 Form Changes
The C2 AND Form (Ship and boats other than small craft) has been updated to include space for additional New Zealand ports.