- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
- Advice for exporters, importers and businesses
- Movement of goods
- Customs duties
- Excise clients
- Goods clearance fees deferral
- Lodging of Import Declarations
- Movement of critical supplies
- NZ Maritime Border Controls
- Permits and Carnets
- Point of Care test kits
- Public counters
- Tariff Concessions
- Trade enquiries
How ready are you for the Customs and Excise Act changes?
We’re undertaking a customer readiness survey to help us understand whether customers are informed about the Customs and Excise Act 2018 changes, from 1 October.
We're surveying a cross section of our customers, and randomly selected participants have been sent an invitation email. Participation is optional and results will be reported anonymously.
If you're a Customs' customer and didn't receive an invitation email, but would like to participate, you can complete the survey at this link.
Please note, this survey relates to the Customs and Excise Act 2018 changes that take effect from 1 October 2018, not changes to the Trade Single Window which take effect from 1 July 2018.