- Start importing
- Import Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
- Advice for exporters, importers and businesses
- Movement of goods
- Customs duties
- Excise clients
- Goods clearance fees deferral
- Lodging of Import Declarations
- Movement of critical supplies
- NZ Maritime Border Controls
- Permits and Carnets
- Point of Care test kits
- Public counters
- Tariff Concessions
- Trade enquiries
JBMS Release 10 outage 7–8 April 2017
Contingency plans for industry during the R10 Outage Goods considered for Trust delivery during the period of the R10 outage must fall under the following criteria:
- Imports – Perishable goods, machine down, life or death
- Exports – within the outage period
- Other cases will be considered on their own merit.
Please note that the date of import or export must be during the outage period.
If you require urgent or trust delivery please email: ITOCtradeTargeting@customs.govt.nz and include “Urgent Trust request” in the Subject line.
Please also provide the following information in the email:
- Reason for request
- Date of import or export
- Importer/Exporter name (and client code if known)
- Broker name/code
- Flight or vessel
- Bill number
- Number of packages
- Goods description
- Job number
- Entry number (if known)
- ECI Number (if known).
Please also advise ITOC at the above email address when you have received the final electronic clearance confirmed in your system.
Fast freight urgent export clearances
Where possible, you must use the legacy messaging system – that way you should only be affected by the 5.5 hour responses outage. Please continue submitting all lodgement transactions (OCRs, ECIs and export entries) as normal and within the prescribed timeframes.
If you require clearance of an OCR, then please email a copy of the manifest to ITOC. This will be stamped with a manual clearance and emailed back.
For large volume export ECIs, please email a copy of the Master Bill along with details of sample HAWB’s. The sample HAWB’s will enable us to locate the ECI lodgement in our system. ITOC will email a blanket manual Delivery order for the master AWB. Also included in the email will be details of any individual shipments not authorised for loading. Any shipments that require an export entry can be reconciled after the system is up and running.
These requests should also be emailed to ITOC ITOCtradeTargeting@customs.govt.nz and include “Urgent Trust request” in the Subject line. For multiple export shipments please also use this spreadsheet.