- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
Tariff changes from 1 October 2017
Customs has received some queries about concessions and Tariff changes which took effect from 1 October 2017.
Some historical concessions were no longer being recognised where the Tariff item had changed.
Brokers can email firstname.lastname@example.org asking to include the concession together with the old and new Tariff items and each concession will be updated by one of our staff when it is drawn to our attention.
In the meantime, brokers are requested to please not use the entry ‘override’ facility, as this compounds the issue.