- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is Excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Customs-Controlled Areas
- Excise forms and documents
From 1 October 2018 Customs will have a new Act. The changes mainly affect our business customers. Find out what this may mean for your business.
TSW administrator function now available to all
Organisation administrators manage user link requests and maintain details captured in Trade Single Window (TSW) Registration for their organisation.
The Administrator of Organisation (Admin of Org) function is now available to any organisation that wishes to use it.
The Admin of Org can be any person within an organisation that has the organisation’s authority to be the administrator, and a TSW User ID.
Any director, owner, partner, CEO, General Manager or CFO can have Admin of Org permissions added on request, and they can give written authority for any of their staff to be made an Admin of Org.
You can apply for “Admin of Org” by submitting a request online through TSW or by emailing email@example.com and attaching the authority document.
Our online guide (PDF 104KB) contains all the information you need to get you started as an organisation administrator.
We are expecting a large number of applications, which we will process in the order they are received.