- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
- Advice for exporters, importers and businesses
- Movement of goods
- Customs duties
- Excise clients
- Goods clearance fees deferral
- Lodging of Import Declarations
- Movement of critical supplies
- Permits and Carnets
- Point of Care test kits
- Public counters
- Tariff Concessions
- Trade enquiries
We try to make our website safe, secure and accurate but, as technology changes and hackers get more advanced, the more risk there is.
There have been cases where people have acted in good faith in reporting website vulnerabilities but they have been punished for doing so.
We want to provide an environment where people who discover a problem with any of our websites are comfortable reporting it.
To encourage this we have a guide covering how we would like the reporting of vulnerabilities to occur so that we and the reporter can work together to keep our websites, data and information safe and secure.