Maritime COVID-19 scenarios for cruise ships
This briefing was sent to the Minister for COVID-19 Response to support the re-opening of the maritime border to foreign flagged vessels and cruise ships.
The briefing provides information on operational planning by Customs, public health units and Maritime NZ to respond to potential COVID-19 scenarios in the cruise pathway.
- Maritime COVID-19 Cruise Scenarios (PDF 4 MB)
The following links to other information referred to in this paper are:
- Director-General of Health Notice exempting ships liable to quarantine in relation to COVID-19
- Self-Isolation Requirements Order
- Director-General of Health Notice for permitted means of travel
- DG-Health exemption
- Harbourmaster powers under the Maritime Transport Act 1994
- Vessel Management Framework (customs.govt.nz)