- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
Subscribe to the Working Tariff Document of New Zealand to stay up to date with the latest developments.
Click the appropriate link below to either "subscribe" to or "unsubscribe" from the Working Tariff Document.
- Subscribe to the Working Tariff Document and related documents
- Unsubscribe from the Working Tariff Document and related documents.
For further information on how to purchase the Working Tariff Document (hard copy or searchable electronic format) or for information on how to subscribe to the related Tariff documents, Consolidated List of Approvals and the New Zealand Customs Service Tariff Notes – Gold Pages, contact us.