- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Customs-controlled areas
- Excise forms and documents
Craft names and flight numbers
As part of the export entry clearance process you will need to provide the registered craft, vessel name or flight number your goods are on.
Your entry must exactly match the craft or vessel name or flight number to be accepted.
You can search for a craft, vessel name or flight number using our craft search tool or the downloadable list, which are updated daily. If you are unable to find the information you need get in touch with the National Contact Centre for confirmation. If it is established that it is not listed then an email with supporting documentation verifying the existence of the craft, vessel name or flight number should be forwarded to email@example.com for inclusion.
Search for craft names and flight numbers
|Craft name or flight number|
Showing 1- of results