- Start importing
- Import Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
- Advice for exporters, importers and businesses
- Movement of goods
- Customs duties
- Excise clients
- Goods clearance fees deferral
- Lodging of Import Declarations
- Movement of critical supplies
- NZ Maritime Border Controls
- Permits and Carnets
- Point of Care test kits
- Public counters
- Tariff Concessions
- Trade enquiries
Supplier codes and names
A supplier code is a unique code that identifies the supplier of the goods.
For imports valued at NZ$1,000 or more, a supplier code is required.
You can search our database, which is updated daily, to see whether your supplier is registered and has a code. Search by using one of the three fields: supplier code; name or keyword; or country.
Some countries will display a large number of codes over many pages. You can find your way through these by clicking on the page number at the bottom of each results page.
If you have any queries please call the National Contact Centre.
The supplier codes master (full list) and updates files below are updated every Friday at 1am, and are intended for use in specialised broker and developer software.
Search for supplier codes and names
Your search for found results
|Country||Supplier name||Supplier code|
Showing 1 - of results