Privacy Statements tell you why Customs collects personal information and what we do with it.
Customs collects and uses personal information through a variety of channels and applications, for a number of differing purposes.
As required by the Privacy Act 2020 and to ensure we're transparent with you and where we collect personal information, we provide a statement telling you why we're collecting the information and what we use that information for.
Below is a list of some key Customs privacy statements:
- Trade Single Window
- C11A - Application for a Customs-approved Area for storing exports (CASE) licence
- C12A - Declaration in support of a Customs-controlled Area Licence application
- Passenger Arrival Card
- New Zealand Traveller Declaration
- Form 4 - Aircrew Declaration (New Zealand Domiciled)
- Form 5 - Aircrew Declaration (Non-New Zealand Domiciled)
- C2B - Advance notice of Arrival (small craft)
- C2B - Advance notice of Departure (small craft)