- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
COVID-19 update 2 April: Temporary entry restrictions are in place at the NZ border. ONLY New Zealand residents and citizens (and their children and partners) are permitted to enter New Zealand – this includes the Realm countries (the Cook Islands, Niue, Tokelau), Australian citizens and permanent residents ordinarily resident in New Zealand, airline and marine crew. There will be some exceptions to the entry restrictions, on a case by case basis. For more information on the temporary entry restrictions, please refer to either the Immigration NZ website or the Ministry of Health website. More Customs’ information in relation to COVID-19, including how Customs is continuing to ensure that imports/exports clear the NZ border, is available on this website. For more information about the NZ Government’s COVID-19 response, please refer to the official COVID-19 website.
Customs ABC staff relocate to ACIF
Service Delivery Mangere Office Announcement
The New Zealand Customs Service Delivery counter currently located at the Auckland Biosecurity Centre (ABC) will be moving to the New Zealand Customs Air Cargo Inspections Facility (ACIF).
ACIF is located at 21 Tom Pearce Drive.
We close at ABC on Friday 1 December 2017 at 4pm - We open at ACIF on Monday 4 December 2017 at 8:30am.
Counter Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Please ensure you tell your customers that for them to obtain same day release to arrive at the counter with all completed documentation before 3:30pm. Customers who arrive after 3:30pm may not be able to have all processes completed and goods released until the following working day.