- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
Customs Credit Card Payment Portal will be unavailable from Friday 23 August 10:00pm until Sunday 25 August 11:00pm.
Current TSW status
This page provides up-to-date information on whether any issues are affecting TSW and provides dates and times for planned maintenance outages.
TSW is operational.
|Planned Maintenance Outages|
|Date and time||Reason||Comments|
|Every Sunday from 2am to 4am||Routine maintenance||We will update this page if maintenance goes over this timeframe|
|Sunday 25 August from 2am to 6am||System maintenance||TSW Online and the TSW system-to-system Gateway will be unavailable|
Changes to TSW
What’s new, improvements and fixes to Trade Single Window which may impact you.
|Date and time:||Area impacted:|
|Reason for change:||What you might notice:|