- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
Current TSW status
This page provides up-to-date information on whether any issues are affecting TSW and provides dates and times for planned maintenance outages.
Friday 13 September - TSW issue
TSW experienced issues with slow responses between 1600 and 1700. This is now resolved and lodgement responses are flowing normally again.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
|Planned Maintenance Outages|
|Date and time||Reason||Comments|
|Every Sunday from 2am to 4am||Routine maintenance||We will update this page if maintenance goes over this timeframe|
|Wednesday 18 September from 2am to 4am||System maintenance||
The TSW Gateway and TSW Online will not be available for the duration of the maintenance period.
Changes to TSW
What’s new, improvements and fixes to Trade Single Window which may impact you.
|Date and time:||Area impacted:|
Reason for change:
What you might notice: