- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is Excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Customs-Controlled Areas
- Excise forms and documents
From 1 October 2018 Customs will have a new Act. The changes mainly affect our business customers. Find out what this may mean for your business.
Current TSW status
This page provides up-to-date information on whether any issues are affecting TSW and provides dates and times for planned maintenance outages.
There are currently no known issues affecting TSW.
|Planned Maintenance Outages|
|Date and time||Reason||Comments|
|Every Sunday from 2 am to 4 am||Routine maintenance||We will update this page if maintenance goes over this timeframe|
Changes to TSW
What’s new, improvements and fixes to Trade Single Window which may impact you.
|Date and time: 5 August 2018||Area impacted: TSW Online lodgements
|Reason for Change||What you might notice|
|Choosing the correct submitter code to use was confusing and could cause issues with processing.||The submitter code field is no longer available as a choice at the start of import and export declarations. Instead, it is auto-populated based on the broker and/or importer codes as you move through the lodgement. Don't worry if it looks blank at the start - TSW will pick the right one as you complete the lodgement.|