- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
Current TSW status
This page provides up-to-date information on whether any issues are affecting TSW and provides dates and times for planned maintenance outages.
TSW is operational.
The next release of TSW is due to be deployed on 17 November and will include the change requested by trade to have the agent and importer/exporter name on the notifications sent out.
|Planned Maintenance Outages|
|Date and time||Reason||Comments|
|Every Sunday from 2am to 4am||Routine maintenance||We will update this page if maintenance goes over this timeframe|
|Wednesday 6 November from 2am to 4am||System maintenance||TSW Online will not be available for the duration of the maintenance period. The TSW system-to-system Gateway will be available, however, responses will be delayed until the end of the maintenance period.|
Changes to TSW
What’s new, improvements and fixes to Trade Single Window which may impact you.
|Date and time:||Area impacted:|
|Reason for change:||What you might notice:|