- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
- Advice for exporters, importers and businesses
- Movement of goods
- Customs duties
- Excise clients
- Goods clearance fees deferral
- Lodging of Import Declarations
- Movement of critical supplies
- Permits and Carnets
- Point of Care test kits
- Public counters
- Tariff Concessions
- Trade enquiries
Client and Supplier registrations
Information about client and supplier registrations; what they are, why they are required and how to submit them. This covers Client and Supplier code registrations, as well as Declarant codes.
Registrations create an identity code for a person, organisation or premises that the border agencies jointly use.
Note: If you are an importer or an exporter, and you use a broker, you don’t have to apply as they will do this for you.
Registrations are submitted using TSW Online.
A TSW User can request registrations for:
- An organisation they work for
- Their organisation’s clients.
Completing a Registration
For assistance in completing registrations, refer to the Fact sheets and Guides.